The Official DVSA Guide to Learning to Drive
The Official DVSA Guide to Learning to Drive book
Everything learner drivers, and those who are supporting them, need to know about the practical driving test in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Guidance for parents and others who are supporting private practice while the learner is having driving lessons, and in the lead up to the practical driving test.
- What will happen on the day - before, during and after the driving test, including reasons the test will not be allowed to go ahead, and what the examiner will be looking for during the test.
- The timing and different requirements for the vehicle safety Show Me and Tell Me questions.
- Information about the independent driving part of the driving test - either following road signs or the satnav, and the standards required to successfully navigate this part of the test.
- Explanations about the various manoeuvres, including the reversing manoeuvres, learners may be asked to carry out as part of the driving test.
*please note - EVENT COLLECTION ONLY at the moment, delivery will be available soon!